1. What if my sport is not listed in your sport choices?If the sport you are looking for is not currently listed as an option you are more than welcome to use the General Team Sport category.
2. Are there limits to the number of players or teams?No the only limits you have are the number of active leagues/seasons and the amount of storage space being used by your files. Feel free to load up as many teams and players as you like.
3. What kind of schedules can you create?Currently we allow for round robin schedules as well as either seeded or blind draw single elimination or double elimination tournaments.
4. Can a private league be open to the public?In short, no.
5. Can a general league be used for any sport?Yes it will still allow for news, rosters, venues, teams and divisions but you will not be able to track statistics or game breakdowns except for final scores.
6. Is there a way to join OurLeagues for free?OurLeagues is always free to join, however if you wish to run a league in the system then a low-cost paid subscription plan is required.
7. What is the difference between a league and a season?Technically, leagues and seasons are the same thing. Seasons are leagues that cover specific season time frames. Since seasons are leagues, seasons count toward your total leagues/seasons limits on your subscription plan.
8. How do I create a new season for a league?You can go to your Dashboard and enter into the league in which you want to create a new season.